WGD365 and Women’s Golf and Travel, partnering with Premier Golf, is honored to be chosen as an Authorized Travel Provider for the Solheim Cup. We’re offering superb amenity-loaded packages designed to give you the absolute best experience. You can choose from several excellent hotels in Edinburgh and St Andrews and the packages include rounds of golf, tickets, transportation, welcome reception and much more.
In September 2019, the Solheim Cup will be held at Gleneagles in central Scotland. The matches will be played at the PGA Centenary Course, a stunning, American-style design by Jack Nicklaus that hosted the highly successful and memorable 2014 Ryder Cup. Set amid rolling countryside, the course is a spectator’s dream with large stadium-style mounding that allows for great viewing.
In honor of Women’s Golf Day, we have created a unique package just for you and your guests. This package provides the opportunity to not only experience the Solheim Cup but also play golf at the Dalmahoy East Course which was host to the first Solheim Cup in Europe. Enjoy the patriotism and passion of women’s international competition by immersing yourself in one of the golf world’s most amazing spectator events!
SEPTEMBER 11-16, 2019
- 5 nights accommodations at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Welcome Reception at the Dalmahoy Hotel on arrival
- Tickets to Opening Ceremonies with guaranteed seating
- Solheim Cup Daily Grounds Tickets (Thursday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Choice of Golf at the Dalmahoy East Course –
host to the 1992 Solheim Cup OR full day sightseeing tour of Edinburgh
- Transportation from the Dalmahoy to Gleneagles (Thursday – Sunday)
- On-site assistance of a Premier Golf / Women’s Golf & Travel representative
- Patriotic Solheim Gift Bag (full of fun goodies)
- Airport Transfers included from Edinburgh Airport
- All Taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Caddy Fees where indicated
Learn More & Register Here