Step 1: Renew Your Listing!
It’s time to get ready for Women’s Golf Day 2022! This past year over 880 locations and participants from over 80 countries helped make 2021 our biggest year ever, and this coming year promises to be even bigger and better. We appreciate your past participation, and look forward to having you join us again this year in helping to engage, empower, and support women through the sport of golf.
How to Renew
How to Renew
Login with your credentials to view your account
Step 2: Update Your Listing!
Once you have renewed your listing and you know the details for your upcoming event, update your listing!
Did you know that this year we have a Premier Location listing that will feature you on our WGD social pages and allows you promote your location all year round? Premier locations are given the following benefits:
4 Social media location highlight posts from WGD channels
Premier only Dynamic Features on location Page:
- Feature Travel/Trip opportunities
- Market Events
- Advertise Instruction/ Schools
Email Promotion to WGD VIP Mailing List*
*Email Promotion to WGD VIP Mailing list is subject to availability
Once you have renewed, feel free to update your listing now or whenever you have additional details by going here
WGD on YouTube
Women's Golf Day Location Requirements
Location Requirements & Format
These requirements are mandatory for locations to both be an official Women’s Golf Day location and the privileges that comes with it such as using our name, logo, marketing materials, and affiliation of any type.
- Locations are required to register with us to host an event.
- Locations are required to send participant information from their event to Women’s Golf Day in spreadsheet format including, but not necessarily limited to, names and email addresses within 7 days of the event.
- Locations must have two hours of golf-related activity and two hours of socializing.
- Golf activities can be playing 9 holes, lessons, chipping & putting, product demos, et al so long as the sport of golf is being actively played.
- The socializing can include drinks and food at the bar/restaurant, informational talks, corporate networking, pro shop discounts, and more.
- Locations can host a free or paid event. 100% of fees collected will go to the location.
- Locations are required to market and promote their event through their website, social media, newsletters, flyers, etc.