- Placement on our interactive map for interested individuals to find you
- Unique profile page like this on our website which you can edit at any time
- Access to a digital marketing toolkit including social media, posters, graphics, and more that you will receive once you have registered
- Multimedia coverage including TV, magazine, newspaper, blogs, & others
- Access to unique golf-industry offers and opportunities such as seminars, webcasts, etc
- Give new customers in your area the perfect way to get into golf
- Other benefits including discounted merchandise and more
- Support women learning golf around the world!
The minimum required fee for an Official Location is $99. If you would like our team to provide additional support for the technical and/or ticketing components, please select one of the support packages and they will be happy to help you!
We require a fee to be listed as an Official Location, and your fee is a direct investment in supporting women learning golf around the world. Our volunteer team could hardly keep up with the explosive growth last year so we are asking you to help us keep Women’s Golf Day alive and well for many more years to come. Women’s Golf Day always has been and always will be about a passion for celebrating golf and learning skills to last a lifetime!
Register now to participate as an official location for Women’s Golf Day on June 7, 2022. All organizations affiliated with the golf industry are welcome to participate including golf courses, private and public clubs, driving ranges, retail stores, golf education centers, golf instructors, and leagues. Before completing registration, please review the official Women’s Golf Day location requirements and contact us if you have any further questions.